laser projector just came in - VERY satisfied.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kamikaze

I was looking at pocket projectors awhile back and trying to decide on which to buy. I thought about going big and buying one of the 2000+ lumen projectors but having to plug it in and lugging it around just to watch some video on the side of the trailer seemed kind of silly. I wasn't looking to do anything crazy with it like watch movies on buildings or anything. I decided to go with a smaller unit that provides better picture: the aaxa l1 laser projector. I'm bolding laser because it is supposed to be the first of its kind...similar to blu-ray compared to VHS. Info here: http://www.aaxatech.com/store/products/l1_laser_projector_store.htm

The images are very incredible for such a small piece. I spent $600 compared to several thousands so i figured the images would be mediocre if anything,. I am pleasantly impressed.

I snapped some pics over the weekend around the house.
Pictures:
1) room lighting but light coming through blinds - i'm guessing 3feet of throw and  2feet of image
2) noon light coming through the blinds.. from the couch to the ceiling. a little washed out but plenty good for 20 lumens.
3) on my kid... it stays in focus at multiple distances because it is laser powered ;)

I'm pretty satisfied. Spent a little more than I planned on but well worth it in my opinion.

Attachments

• DSC_0004_800x536.jpg
    DSC_0004_800x536.jpg
    42.6 KB · Views: 55
  • DSC_0002_800x536.jpg
    DSC_0002_800x536.jpg
    36.5 KB · Views: 38
  • DSC_0008_402x600.jpg
    DSC_0008_402x600.jpg
    25.9 KB · Views: 41
I wonder if thats really what it is (laser), or just one of the new broadband ultra brite LED's? I've saw a new LED projector recently and it's really small.

Laser by definition is an ultra -pure wavelength of light. Kinda hard to make any color other than the exact wave length the laser is tuned for.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom