fulltimers hobbies....extra time

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrbirdguy

I was wondering for you fulltimers what kind of hobbys you might have and what enjoy to do in your spair time...

computers, golf, traveling, reading. (What spare time?) :D :D

we have 2 cat furkids.
i play poker in 3 leagues.
tv. traveling, ground and air.
my computer, stock market,  and forums take up a lot of time.
then there is maintaining the moho, cars, and motorcycles.
in my spare time, we go out to eat and occasionally to movies.
my dw says that i need to get a job so i can get more stuff done... :)

travel, hike, geocache, read, waste time on the computer, watch tv, walk the dog, shop, kayak, watch the neighbors........

Travel, hike, kayak, read, and play with our computers.  I knit and my husband flies a paraglider.

Jeannine

We enjoy campground hosting, there is always something there to do.  I ejoy photography and the different places we host provide lots of interesting subjects.  In addition to TV, indoors stuff includes computing (RV Forum) and reading magazines.  DW is an avid reader and plays a lot of computer games.

There was something else my wife and I used to do that took a lot of time, but for the life of me I can't remember.

Dick enjoys reading, geocaching, metal detecting & getting to know as many people as possible.

Pat reads, makes jewelry for friends, has a regular park "board meeting" everyday with special friends here at our Winter park.

Summertime we enjoy travel & racing events at Iowa Speedway.

Photography and motorcycle riding. The riding is taking up much of my time. Over 33,000 miles in three years! None of it includes any long trips. Traveling in the RV when we can.

Just curious, how do you pull off woodworking?  I know my shop wouldn't fit in any RV I've looked at.

Chet18013 said:
Photography, woodworking, travel around the US in our RV.

Wmackey,

I met a guy once that had a Country Coach Intrigue. He had a complete, collapsible, woodworking shop in a 3/4 slide out. It all folded down when in storage. Quite ingenious, I must say. :)

Back when my parents fulltimed in a TT, Dad had a bunch of woodworking equipment in the pickup truck camper...used the tailgate as a workbench. Don't know what he did when they switched to the 5th wheel.

Wendy

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom