>Does Anyone Own an EarthRoamer?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MikeDeason

I'm only a month into my Adventurous but this beauty caught my eye and I can get one for $135k fully loaded w/only 9,400 miles. 8)

http://www.earthroamer.com/tab_xpedition_vehicles/xvlt1_overview.html

That and the fact I just found out I can only get a little over HALF what I paid for my Adventurous and it's only 1 MONTH OLD.

That's what happens when you buy new. :mad:

I could have bought an Earthroamer for a mere $250,000. Instead I opted for a 1985 Allegro for $2600. How stupid of me. :eek:

Why would anyone want to spend that kind of cash for a truck camper?

seilerbird said:
I could have bought an Earthroamer for a mere $250,000. Instead I opted for a 1985 Allegro for $2600. How stupid of me. :eek:

I could have bought a new Ferrari 458 Italia for a mere $240,000. Instead, I opted for a 1985 Honda Civic for $2,595. DOH! ::)

Regadless, the EarthRoamer isn't technically a Truck Camper. The living quarters are part of the driving area so it would be classified as a "Coach".

I personally think it's pretty cool looking.  In terms of the price tag, well, I could only afford one if I won the lottery.

I sold my house to live in an RV so I can afford one but the hit I would take on my Adventurous is TOO BIG.

Probably just as well because the EarthRoamer is a Killer on Fuel, although it is allot more self suffficient due to the Solar Panels etc. : :'(

"Totally self-contained and not dependent on external water or power hookups " - gee, so's my Class A, or at least it is once I fill the water tank. Come to think of it, I guess all RVs are dependent on external water at least once in awhile.

Wendy

pretty cool unit, but cost way out of line.  Kind of like a CoachHouse.  Heading to the Outback in Australia?  Good choice, Packing off for Africa?  Good choice, but poking around the US?  Silly choice, unless you just like the cool factor and have deep pockets. 

Granted, there are areas here thatt it would be handy for, but not many folks in the forum here will go there. 

I don't own one so am of no help.
Cool looking for sure but way spendy for what you're getting. The one listed on Ebay has been there forever.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlSpackler
Back
Top Bottom