Cousins Enroute to Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Jeff

Moderator Emeritus
We are in Rapid City after leaving the Seattle area Saturday afternoon headed for Tampa via Chicgo for a Graddaughter fix and to drop off more stuff into storage.

We have enjoyed perfect indian summer weather across the far West with light winds, trees still caarrrying some color and great places to spend the evening with old and new friends.

Spent last night in Belgrade with Jim and Pat Godward. Great mini rally including dinner at their local rib eatery and conversation into the late night. :) To make it official Tom I guess I get to upload the photos. ;D ;D

Attachments

• Full Driveway.JPG
    Full Driveway.JPG
    34.8 KB · Views: 35
  • Jim, Pat & Sue.JPG
    Jim, Pat & Sue.JPG
    44.4 KB · Views: 33
  • Sue & Pat.JPG
    Sue & Pat.JPG
    39.7 KB · Views: 29
Jeff,

Thanks for posting.  I opened the messages this morning just before leaving for BZN and was about to load them and saw your message when I came into the forum.

Glad you made RCG, I guess you haven't given up flying!  VBG

James Godward said:
Jeff,

Thanks for posting.  I opened the messages this morning just before leaving for BZN and was about to load them and saw your message when I came into the forum.

Glad you made RCG, I guess you haven't given up flying!  VBG

Jim G:

Had a Grandma getting itchy to hold a 3 year old.  ;D

We are in Lewis & Clark SP south of Sioux City for the night. Beautiful park with pull throughs, full hook ups, and 10,000 geese in the lake 11/2 miles off I-29. Rates aren't as good as yours but wintr rates are $14.00. Spent long enough this afternoon to stop at Alternative Resources in Sioux Falls and see our new legal home.  ;D ;D

Jim Dick said:
Jeff,

We're in Nashville on our way to Titusville. Hope to see you when you get to Tampa.

Jim D:

We will plan on working it out. Right now we leave Chicago Sunday and have to be in Tampa Tuesday night, leave there for Orlando the following weekend until Friday the 11th. We'll figure out our schedule after that, fortunately our folks came out of Wilma high and dry so we are not in a rush to get down to Charlotte Harbor.

Jeff,

We should be back at TGO on 7 November. We have a ships visit the following weekend along with a commissioning ceremony in Port Everglades on 12 November. Hope we can fiit a visit in somewhere in between.

Back
Top Bottom