2010 Texas Hill Country Rally - April 9-15, 2010

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lorna

Ned and Lorna invite all of you to join us at the Spring Branch RV Resort April 9-15, 2010. No special plans - just make a reservation and show up for some fun!

Spring Branch RV Resort is located on Texas Hwy 281 about 30 miles north of San Antonio, TX. All sites are full hookup 30/50A pullthroughs and the park is satellite friendly. Amenities  include clubhouse & pavilion, large community fire ring (with all the rain this year there probably won't be a burn ban), and very clean restrooms and laundry.

The address is 10950 Hwy 281 N, Spring Branch, TX.  Toll free: 866 542-2110 or Office: 830 885 2491.  E-mail address:  [email protected]

You can make the reservations online at their website or call for the Hill Country RV Forum Rally.  In the comment section state the size, type of rig, and number of people.  He will give a discount if we get 5 or more rigs.  Please post a reply on this thread including name & state if you are coming.

We had the Hill Country Rally there last year and everyone was very happy with the facilities.  Robert went out of his way to make sure we were satisfied and taken care of.  It is very centrally located to San Antonio, Austin, Fredericksburg, and Johnson City.

Sure wish we could make it Lorna, but we won't be in that area.  It was sure fun last year and a great opportunity to meet many of our RV forum friends.

We had hoped to attend but it will be a little early for us.  We won't head west for a couple of weeks after that.  But we will see you at your place before you head north. 

Jim, sorry you won't make it but we'll be here when you get here.

I sure hate it, but we're going to be in Kansas and Missouri for a month about that time.  My aunt is selling the home place where my Grandfather settled in 1908, and we're helping setup the stuff for the auction.  When they asked for the help, I was afraid it might interfere with your  ralleyNe, and I was right.  Since I've retired, we've been on the road quite a bit and was looking forward to being able to participate for the whole time.

For anyone considering going to Spring Branch, I saw a report on the news today that due to the cool, wet weather this year, the wildflowers in central Texas are expected to be extra beautiful this year, and April is when they will be at their peak.

Larry, we'll miss you too.  We already have Bluebonnets springing up on the lot.

Dave, great, looking forward to seeing both of you again.

Ned & Lorna,

Can't say for sure we will be there but we'll put it on our schedule. We're hoping to leave here in early April. 

Sure wish we could be there, but we won't be leaving NC until after the azalea, dogwood, redbud, daffodil, crocus, and all the other beautiful flowering trees, bushes, and plants have done their thing this year.

Hope you all have an even better time than last year!

Don and Mary Ann

I know we are right after the crocus ;) only kidding.  We will miss you but that means that we can talk about you and the others that can't make it ;D  It was so much fun last year.  Looking forward to seeing anyone who can come.  Dave and Jeanette it will be great to see you again.

Jim the flowers in the Hill Country should be in full bloom by April.

Wow, we are so close but no cigar. We'll be in White Sands, NM for the Trinity Site open house on 4/3, but have to be back home in Goodyear on the 7th. Sorry.

We will miss you, Bernie and Marlene, but then we can talk about you too ;) 

From what I have heard the flowers are suppose to be spectacular this year.  As Ned said we have over 20 Bluebonnets coming up in our yard and they should be in bloom for the rally along with fields of them in the area.  Canyon Lake is back to normal after being 20' low last summer.

I talked to Robert yesterday and a minimun discount will be 15%.  For those that are attending the FMCA in Albuquerque and the Hop, Skip and Jump there is plenty of time to make this one too ;D

Hey guys - we might be able to make it, but not sure.  We are hoping to get away middle/end of April so this might work out (or not).  Thanks for putting it together again - we had a bunch of fun last year!!

We hope you can make it.  Look forward to seeing both of you again.

We won't have our coach back in time to make it. We are hoping for the end of April, but still don't have all the parts in hand. Still missing the front cap, which kind of puts a damper on things!

Sorry to hear that Gary.  You did say the last time we talked that you probably wouldn't be ready to travel until the beginning of May.  We can always hope though.  We will be leaving the lot sometime the beginning of May.  We will be back sometime in Oct. I think.  Hi to Nancy.

Hi Lorna and Ned,

We are Joe and Lynn Grano from Houston and would love to join your group.  We have sent in our reservation request for 04-11 to 04-14.

We have only been fulltiiming for 5 months.  We are very interested in possibly setting up a home base in the Hill Country and hope you don't mind if we might pick your brains a bit.

Thank you for providing the opportunity and we'll see you soon.

Back
Top Bottom