Any Serious Hams out there?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

W5EAK

RV Location: http://www.findu.com/cgi-bin/find.c
So far, I have read several post that are either very old, or asking questions that have been answered many times before on other groups including this one.  I have been a Ham since 1958 and my wife since 2000, we have been full time RVers since 1999.  I have found many awesome Hams during our travels.  I was told to join "RV Forum Community" if I wanted to find RVers who were serious about Ham Radio too.  Could some one direct me to that group?  It appears this group has not been very active for a long time.  Some of the post are several years old.

I appreciate the assistance!
my QRZ is http://www.qrz.com/db/W5EAK

My Military web site is:
http://navy.togetherweserved.com/usn/servlet/tws.webapp.WebApp?cmd=ShadowBoxProfile&type=Person&ID=93696

I am not trying to upset anyone, just looking other Hams who are Full Time Rvers.  I am new at this, so I may not be going to the right location.  I appreciate any assistance. 

Thanks,
Rex
W5EAK

W5EAK, without looking at my log that call seems kind of familiar.. Do you PSK-31?

I spend a lot of time on PSK-31, Mostly 20/40/80 meters  plus a few regular nets like the breakfast clubs (B4BC and BC, mostly B4 just now) 3973KC

73 de wa8yxm

Check in with this folks

FMCA ARC 2010 SPRING RALLY UPDATE

Spring is just around the corner and preparations for YOUR Spring Rally are well under way.  In past mailings, I have included documents of interest with appropriate web sites.  I have attached them again for your convenience.  And don?t forget your FMCA ARC Web Site and weekly NETS.

There are several items of unfinished business that require your prompt attention:

1.    Please, if you have not already done so, send me your 2010 Spring Rally form and fees as soon as possible (form attached).

2.    Beginning March 1, you may make your reservation at Wanderlust RV Park in Eureka Springs.  The sooner the better if you wish to be parked with the group (see attached).  You may call 479-253-7385 or Toll Free: 1-800-253-7385.

3.    Also, consider attending the pre-rally festivities and Ham Fest in Rogers, Arkansas only about an hour from Eureka Springs.  Go to www.recreation.gov  for reservations at the Army Corps of Engineers Beaver Lake campground (see attached for camping and Ham Fest info.).  Remember that Karen and I are hosting a chili dog dinner on Saturday.  Come one come all.

4.    This is important.  I need to know if you are planning to attend the ?Passion Play?  www.greatpassionplay.com/ .  With a minimum of 15 people, we can receive group rates even though we will each pay our own admission.  I need to make reservations soon.

The Northern Arkansas / Southern Missouri Ozarks are a beautiful fun destination this time of year and worthy of an extended stay if you are looking for an excuse to just get out after the winter doldrums.  We will only be a short distance from Branson and a wealth of other interesting fun places not to mention everything along the way coming and going.

Maps, repeater frequencies, and other pertinent information will follow in early April for all of the folks who are attending the 2010 Spring Rally.

Chuck, Anne, Karen, and I are excited and looking forward to seeing everyone in Eureka Springs, Arkansas.

Karen and I will be out of pocket until March 9, but you may reach me at (972) 841-6206.

Best 73?s

I don't recall any fulltimers.  I check into a few nets from the Mh mobile.  7-9Am 7.192 EST,  Noon EST 14.307 plus or minus,  2PM est  14.263, Not sure 7 or 8PM  7.191 (they have been moving around)

Check these folks our also

http://rvradionetwork.com/

73, Russ - WB3FQI

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom