Place to park RV in Seattle for 2 weeks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

gypsy-jim

We are traveling from Ft. Lauderdale to Seattle this summer in our 40' RV.  We cannot leave until July so have decided to do Alaska via ship.  We are looking for a place to store the RV for 2 weeks while we venture north.  Any assistance would be appreciated
Thanks
Jim & Viv

Talk to your cruise line. When my parents did the Alaska cruise, there was a bunch of RVers who arrived early, parked together and partied before boarding the ship. The RVs stayed parked in the same parking lot as people's cars.

Wendy

Wendy is correct:

There are two docks used for cruise ships in Seattle. When we lived in the Seattle area and cruised Alaska six years ago Princess and Holland America used the commercial docks about a half mile south of the main waterfront area which has a large parking lot with plenty of parking for RVs and I believe a very reasonable daily rate.  The other cruise dock is right in the the main waterfront area and back then you had to park in a parking garage.

The commercial dock parking lot was run by the city so I would guess you could park there and take a taxi up to the other dock if that is where you are departing.

Unfortunately we are leaving from Anchorage and returning to Vancouver so we cannot use the commercial lots in Seattle.  I will look into the cruise line Vancouver parking to see if we can use that however if anyone has storage in Seattle we would appreciate learning about it
Thanks
Jim & Viv

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoeHoward
Back
Top Bottom