cabellas etc

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mrbirdguy

I have seen stores like this haVe places to park rv with water/sewer.... any body work there and park there... would they aqllow it what kind of pay would you get....

Some of the Cabellas have "real" RV parks.  Others just have RV parking.

ArdraF

When I want to spend the night at Cabellas I call the main customer service at 800 237-4444 and ask them if the particular store  allows it.

Many Cabelas stores allow overnight RV parking, but do not have water or electric hook-ups. A few have a sewer dump for visitor use.  Their employees are typically local to the area and I suspect that they would not approve of an employee living in the parking lot. Nor would the local community in most cases.

Sidney Nebr. is the only cabelos I know of that has a camp ground.  It is very nice.  They pick you up in a golf cart and take you to the store or diner.

The Penna store will not allow overnight parking.  The rumor has it the person who sold the property to Cabelos at RT 61 & I 78 put a clause in the contract no camping or overnight parking.

Russ - WB3FQI/7

The listing for the Hamburg, PA, Cabelas says they have RV parking. Guess that doesn't mean overnight parking like it does at their other locations.

I've also heard that the Scarborough, ME, Cabelas no longer permits overnight parking. Apparently the city objected.

Gary,
Thats true harrisburg  Pa Cabelos has ample parking with dog runs, horse corral, water, dump site(last i was there), also a location for 18 wheelers, however no overnight parking for anyone.

Russ

Back
Top Bottom