1983 Fleetwood Terry Redo

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sfpcservice

Hey everybody,

I'm coming down the home strech on a 18' Trailer remodel and I'm getting ready to do the tub area.  It had a tub and moulded surround glued into one piece.  The surround was pretty junky so I cut it off, leaving just the tub and lip (like you'd see on a home tub not installed yet.  I was thinking of using white FRP panels for the surround, but I'll have to cut it at some funky angles to sho-horn it in, plus that stuff is pretty thick and expensive $30 a sheet and I'll need 2 sheets.  Does anyone have any ideas on a better/cheaper meathod to build the surround for the tub?

Thanks!

No advice here, but i would like to welcome you to RVforum.  As you are in the home stretch, clearly you have considerable knowledge related to the RV.  I'm guessing we could have helped you in the remodel, but you made it without us.  We are a pretty friendly bunch and enjoy helping others. Please join any discussions or start your own if you like.  We also have a fairly complete library.

Welcome aboard!

If you get a chance, post a couple of photos so we can seee what you have been doing.

Back
Top Bottom