'93 22'Itasca Class A

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

llamalady

Can anyone give me adivce about this model?  It's got 31,000 miles on it, and is owned by a couple who want a bigger RV, as they now have more grandkids to take along.  I haven't seen it yet, just email talk with the owner.  If it's worthwhile I'll go see it next week, as it's in another state.  Thanks....Sue

There were 4 models that year - Suncruiser, Sundancer Sunflyer and Sunrise. The Suncrusier and Sundancer had a 22 ft model.  You can look them up in the NADA RV book to get an  idea of the value for the value.
http://www.nadaguides.com/default.aspx?LI=1-25-38-5692-0-0-0&l=1&w=25&p=38&f=5694&gc=rv&gtc=MH&m=0190&y=1992&ml=I

31,000 miles is very low, which  is a good news/bad news thing. It probably is not worn, but a lot of things deteriorate from lack of use, and a seldom used RV may not be kept in top notch repair either. You will have to use your judgment.

Check the RV Forum library for Checklists for buying an RV, especially a used one. Check everything CAREFULLY. In particular, check the date stamped in the tire sidewalls (see Tire Date in our Glossary for how to read the date code) to make sure they tires are not over 7 years old. Old tires may still be good looking, but they are like time bomb. The might last only a few more miles or they might last another year, but they are going to fail and do so in a catastrophic fashion.

Gary, thanks so much.  I'll take the checklist with me but I will study it first.  I remembered about the tires, but had forgotten exactly how to do that.  I'll probably go see this rig this next week.....Sue

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chaderic
Back
Top Bottom