Eat your heart out

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Carl L

Moderator Emeritus
OK motor home fans, here is the ultimate Class C.  A Class C not built on a van chassis but on a commercial hauler, a big Volvo.  51 feet of big Volvo with a engine turning out between 1350 and 1750 lb-ft of torque.   

If the coach set up is not enough room you can buy an optional towing deck and haul along a 36 ft 5er for the kids or grandma.  Or a toy hauler for your NHRA fuel dragster.    I believe Tom could even haul along his boat with this rig.  ;D

Oddly enuf the maker's top price is $300K tho I doubt many buyers would not spring for a few of those tempting options 

I ran across this behemoth at the RV show at the LA County Fair Grounds last weekend.  Anyway go see and lust....

http://www.powerhousecoach.com/index.html

Us trailer trash can only stand and marvel.

Carl Lundquist said:
A Class C not built on a van chassis but on a commercial hauler

LOL Carl, I'm not sure I'd call it a class C. There's one parked near our coach in the storage lot and I keep meaning to snap a photo of it, but it's academic now.

One thing is wrong in their advertising.  There is no way that is going to be legal on a Class C lisence in the state of California for one.  It is going to require at least a Non-commercial Class A.

Back
Top Bottom