Would you pay $10k for this?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just bought a 95 southwind in Sept. Got it from a local dealer for 16000.00 and went away happy.

that 94 has less miles tan mine and looks good too. it also has the same floorplan as mine.
I would buy it in a heartbeat, but I would want to look it over real good first.  If you bougth that one you would be more than happy with it. IMHO

Bob

Having just bought a coach on ebay, I'd recommend going in person to check it out. I'm very happy with my coach, but pictures really seem to clean things up.

Newer tires?

If I had to do it again I'd go look first (but I still would have bought it!).

Should be a good buy, inquire about dogs and cats....you may not like the odors.
J

We had a 96 Southwind 36 footer and liked it a lot. And  $10,000 is probably near rock bottom for a coach like that is pretty decent condition.  Be prepared to spend an additional few thousand to get it up to snuff, especially tires, belts and hoses, but it's probably an ok deal. Just check it out carefully (see the RV buyer checklists in the forum library)

I would recomend the same. Go see it AND DRIVE IT. Even thought 10K might look like a good deal, it may have a hidden 5-7K little problem somewhere, wether is in the engine or the transmission. I'm learning the hard way that MH's can eat away a thousand bucks, for something as simple as a wheel aligment. Brakes can run you from two hundred, to two thousand, depending on that hidden problem. Good luck.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom