Yuma here we come!!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jerryarlyne

Well, It looks like I am on the mend finally, enough that we can take the coach and get to Yuma at least for a month before it gets too hot. For those of you familiar with my adventures you may get a kick out of the personal license plate I ordered, it will read
"IPFRELY"

Good news Jerry!

The way this winter has been you haven't missed much.  We are in Florida, but I have kept an eye on other snowbird and winter Texan areas and nobody has had it all that great.

Great news, Jerry.  There should be some folks left in Yuma when you get there :)  Say hi to everyone for us.

Hey Jerry,

Great news,  Yuma has now had well over their annual rainfall average so hopefully there will be nothing but blue skies for you.  So far we have not had to worry any about hot weather.  The crowds are  diminishing and you wil find Rest and relaxation here.  We are here until 4/28.

Betty and Terry

Thanks guys,

It's great to be able to round up the tires finally. Sorry to have missed you Ned & Lorna and Betty & Terry will get over ty say hi before you leave.

Jerry

That's the best news, Jerry.  Have a great, safe, and uneventful (!) trip.

Hugs to you both,
Ardra and the other Jerry

Very good news indeed. You will be there in time for a good wildflower spring.

Hi Ardra, Russ and Don,

Thanks for the kind words. We are looking forward to a nice relaxing month or so. Hoping this last 12 months has finally run it's course and we can start doing some of the things we missed out on the last year. Hard to believe it took a whole year for this to come full circle but I guess that's what happens with an HMO. Of course we are glad to have it since the total bill for the year would have just about bankrupted us if it wasn't for the ins.  :eek:

Jerry 

I'm glad you're able to toll again. Enjoy Arlyne, the desert and your friends. . .and remain as thankful as you are not --it's catching!

Jerry,

The phone number I have for you has been disconnected.  Send me an email to se what I have planned on 3/15  at 4:30 pm.

Betty

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
skinldy71
Back
Top Bottom