Help need advise on purchase

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

johnnyjoe

I am looking at a 2005 Gulfstrean Crescendo Model 8366. It has a 350 Cat  w/6sp Allison and 20,000 miles on it, seems to be a nice coach with some extras. I do not know anything about these coaches, if you can help me out I would appreciate it. Asking price is 79,000. NADA is 100,000 low retail. Is Gulfstream a good brand, or should I keep looking?
Thanks, John

There have been comments on Gulfstream in some recent posts I think, you can search them. I hear it is not nearly one of the high-level brands. That said, lots of folks have them and like them apparently. We rented a Gulfstream Independence a couple of years ago that was not sturdy at all, wouldn't want to fulltime in it. Good luck in your search.

I don't see a an 8366 model listed under the NADA guides for the Gulfstream Crescendo Series.  The 8386 model (38 footer) has a NADA low retail price of $73,850.  The 8356 model (36 footer) NADA low retail price is $68,580.  Both have 350 hp engines.

Thanks for the input, I will pass on this one. It was an 8386. I will keep looking. I noticed some big discounts on Forest River Georgrtown and Gulf Stream Independence new gas powered. Leaning toward Goregetown (Ford) if I can't find used MH priced right.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tlm611
Back
Top Bottom