Louisville, KY Looking for suggestions

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

thewildthang

My remodeling is coming along and I plan to take my first trip in the MH about the middle of April.  Have to be about 30 miles north of Louisville, near Campbell.  Can anyone suggest a place to park this thing for a couple of days that is close by?  Just for informations sake, it's 33' and an 89 model, in case length or age is an issue at a prospective park.

Thanks in advance for your suggestions.

Pete

If you want to stay in Louisville, the Kentucky Horse Park has a nice campground.  Electric and water hookups with a dump station.  Sites are spacious and attractive.

Jeannine

Will stay in Louisville if necessary, was hoping to find something north, even southern Ohio which is just a few minutes north of Campbell.  I'm a newbe and probably not ready to expose my ignorance to the large group that will probably be in Louisville that week.  Going to be there April 14th thru the 18th.  I think there's a big race there the next weekend. 

Looking forward to this first trip with nervous excitement.

Did you check Ohio State Parks? They're very nice parks and you can get half-price at many of them with Passport America.

Enjoy
Wendy

Jeannine said:
If you want to stay in Louisville, the Kentucky Horse Park has a nice campground.  Electric and water hookups with a dump station.  Sites are spacious and attractive.

Jeannine

Are you thinking of Lexington, Jeannine? The Kentucky Horse Park is North of Lexington on the old Iron Works Road. That's about 75 miles East of Louisville.

Oops.  Yes, I got my Kentucky cities mixed up.  Thanks for catching it, Bob.

Jeannine

Back
Top Bottom