Hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Tourmaster

I posted this in the Introduction section and thought I would say Hello in this section also.

Hello Folks
I have just joined the forum and hoping that it will be fun and full of learning.

We have been camping for about 38 years. I retired in 2009 with the hopes of doing a lot of extended traveling. My wife is still working as we need her income for health insurance but are hoping that will change when she retires.

In 2009 we purchased our dream MH for our travels. This is my first diesel and looking at quite a learning curve ahead.

We live in Iowa and have a daughter in Seattle with a new baby so you can see the vision of future traveling. I don?t like airplanes and the hassle and cramped quarters.

Anticipating a great adventure here.

John

Hi Folks,

Sounds like you have some great plans.  We spent 3 months in Monterey before, during and after our Grandson was born last summer.  We intend to go back this summer.  Some how we got our summer trips mixed up, we spend the cold months at home in Penna. and the warm months in warm climes.  There are lots of things to see and do between your place and Seattle.

If your home and have not taken in GNR (Grand National Rally) in July I recommend it.  We have enjoyed the rally numerous times and look forward to going again.

Enjoy your travels and the new grandchild.

Russ - WB3FQI

My registration for GNR has been sent in. I will be in lower D. This will be our fifth consecutive GNR. I am thinking of going a few days early and my wife will join me later when she gets off work.

Back
Top Bottom