RV Shipments up again in February

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary RV_Wizard

Site Team
Excerpt from an RV Business article:

RV wholesale shipments to dealers were reported at 20,100 units in  the February survey of manufacturers, an increase of 27% over last month  and 95% greater than this same month one year ago, the Recreation  Vehicle Industry Association (RVIA) reported today (March 26).  February 2010 was the best monthly total in nearly two years.    Seasonally adjusted, these results represent an annualized total of more  than 231,000 units.

Class A motorhomes had the best percentage gain - up 233% to 1000 units.

Full story here:
http://www.rvbusiness.com/2010/03/rvia-wholesale-shipments-rose-95-in-february/?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=Feed%3A+RvBusiness+%28RV+Business%29

Saw several models at the FMCA rally that we liked. Sorry we couldn't help increase the figures :) If only that Monaco had a pocket door on the bathroom so you could get in there with the slide in.......

Wendy

I keep track of used RV pricing for several models I like (I use a highly-technical tracking system which uses a laptop, my two pointy fingers and Jack Daniels) and I have noticed a slight increase over the past year or so in both dealer and private party pricing.  I've also noticed more sold signs on dealer websites, and a slight decrease in the number of available used coaches.  This has to be a good thing (if you're a seller, anyway).

I noticed that the flying j i stopped overnite in Lasalle ill last month there was 8 trailers and mine was the only one not being delivered from the factory

Back
Top Bottom