How can I find part spec?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

08ItCam26A

I am looking for the spec on the following screws. 2010 Itasca Cambria 28B table pedestal screws: P/N 000G13-20-24U and P/N 000G39-12-12U.

Thanks, Ron

Ron:

Go to the Winnebago web site and click on "Resources"; then click on "Manuals & Diagrams"; then click on "Parts Catalog"; then click on the bubble on the left hand side for "Serial Parts List".

That will bring up a new window where you input the the year & serial number of your unit. You will  get a COMPLETE parts list (and I mean complete including screw by screw) of every piece part in your unit. The screws are described by their nominal specs which I think is the info you are looking for as well as their Winn part number.

Well worth having and a great resource and significant industry differentiator for those of us who own Winnebago products ......... but not particularly easy to find. This is the same info database that Winn dealers use to insure they send you the correct part.

Bob
08 Cambria 29H

bobmacc,

Thanks for the info. What serial # do I use? I tried a copy of numbers that I though was the serial number and it didn't work (F728B and year 2010).

Ron

08ItCam26A said:
bobmacc,

Thanks for the info. What serial # do I use? I tried a copy of numbers that I though was the serial number and it didn't work (F728B and year 2010).

Ron

The Winnebago serial # for your coach.

Thanks, I got that to work using the last 5 numbers of my coach serial number. I get the list of hardware specs for my 2008.

I need someone who has a 2010 Itasca Cambria 28B with the new dinette table pedestal to do their coaches parts list and post the specs on the following screws: #000G13-20-24U and #000G39-12-12U.

Thank you very much, Ron

Back
Top Bottom