EPDM Coatings
rvupgradestore.com Composet Products
RV Life Magazine RV Park Reviews RV Trip Wizard

Author Topic: 1999 Bounder test run  (Read 1431 times)

darrellguy

• ---
1999 Bounder test run
« on: April 02, 2010, 10:01:22 PM »
Thanks to every one who helped me out Our coach is coming along fine we have compleated almost all the repairs that we found since we purchased it last year. We still have the plumbing problem but we will get to that soon I will be gong out of town to work for to weeks and since its only 100 miles away from home it will be the perfact opportunity to put her through the paces. Its been almost three years since we sold our Winnebago so I am very excited to get back out there. I'm sure i will have some problems to deal with but I cant wait to leave.

Happy Easter

Wendy

• Forum Staff
  • ---
Re: 1999 Bounder test run
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 10:09:13 PM »
Hope everything works out well and you enjoy this "outing"....and try not to work too hard !

Wendy
Wendy, Mike, and Gordon
~We can't be lost because we don't care where we're going~
Here's where we are http://map.datastormusers.com/user2.cfm?user=2276
2015 Allegro Ooen Road
1973 Sunshine Yellow VW Bug

PatrioticStabilist

Re: 1999 Bounder test run
« Reply #2 on: April 03, 2010, 01:04:07 AM »
Sounds great, we are hoping to do the same real soon.  We have worked on this off and on, gosh almost a year I guess, how time flies when you are having fun!  We too hope to go about 125 miles for our test run soon.  Wish you good luck and lots of fun with it.