1999 Bounder test run

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

darrellguy

Thanks to every one who helped me out Our coach is coming along fine we have compleated almost all the repairs that we found since we purchased it last year. We still have the plumbing problem but we will get to that soon I will be gong out of town to work for to weeks and since its only 100 miles away from home it will be the perfact opportunity to put her through the paces. Its been almost three years since we sold our Winnebago so I am very excited to get back out there. I'm sure i will have some problems to deal with but I cant wait to leave.

Happy Easter

Hope everything works out well and you enjoy this "outing"....and try not to work too hard !

Wendy

Sounds great, we are hoping to do the same real soon.  We have worked on this off and on, gosh almost a year I guess, how time flies when you are having fun!  We too hope to go about 125 miles for our test run soon.  Wish you good luck and lots of fun with it.

Back
Top Bottom