Winegard Carryout

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

82corvette

I almost had a fit today when my wife tossed the sat dish and tripod out of our trailer! At least until I saw what she bought me at the RV dealer today, a brand new Winegard Carryout automatic dish! What a great wife, I don't know what I will hint for next. ;D

We got the VUCUBE on a deal, automatic, and it works well.  One  problem though, whoever is watching on the living room TV controls which satellite is locked on as it only gets one at a time like the other domes do.  It can create problems if either of you wants to watch a program on the another satellite.  I has required some careful negotion, usually followed by "yes dear'.  :)

I got the 12 volt plug put in the back of my camper next to my sat jack last night. I sat the carryout on my deck & plugged everything in And had my receiver on already. By the time I got in the camper it was searching and started downloading the guide. Less than 2 minutes! It also added 129 along with 110 & 119 that I use but doesn't seem to be a problem. This should make life easier when we go camping!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom