Cougar vs Wildcat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

99blackz

We are considering trading for a new camper.  The two that we have it narowed down to are a Wildcat 31BH2B and a Cougar 324RLB.  Is there anything with either of these two models that I should be aware of?  Is one inferior to another? 

Would just like to have some friendly opinions, and let me know your thoughts if you happen to have either specific model.

Thanks

Hey 99blackz, I don't know a thing about either unit but I am certain that either one will result in some great experiences.  Someone with first hand knowledge will way in here soon, I'm sure. 

In the mean time I would like to welcome you to The RV Forum.  Our membership includes people with all sorts of RVs and all levels of experience.  We have full timers, part timers, weekenders, and vacationers.  We consider each other FRAMILY, and as such have lots of fun and interesting discussions here.  We also dispense advice when requested.  We hope that you will jump in and participate actively.

Welcome to the forum! 

We have a Cougar and it is great.  I consider it entry level.  It wouldn't hold up to heavy use I don't think, and once the temperature drops everything freezes in a hurry and the heater is on almost all the time, so I would say the insulation is "weak".  The service has been good so far.  If we had the choice over I would end up with exactly the same model for now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MoeHoward
Back
Top Bottom