Lost trim around Window

• Thread starter PatrioticStabilist
  • Start date
The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
P

PatrioticStabilist

We kept track of absolutely everything we took out.  But it appears either he or I threw away the window trim for that front long window.  I have searched high and low on the internet for replacement pieces and searched all over around here. Does anyone know where I can find it?  I suppose a different kind wouldn't even matter as its behind curtains but we definitely need something.

Now I'm mad at both of us and embarrassed! :mad: :-[

Nobody knows where I can buy this?  I'm going to try Camperworld and see but surely its sold somewhere.  It's just plastic.

We did learn something else.  In doing a lot of reading I found out that there is a button under the dash somewhere that will connect both batteries in most motorhomes so you can utilize both batteries to start it.  We wondered what that button was and kept thinking it had something to do with the step.  Hubby tried it this morning and did his volt meter between batteries.  He said when its pushed in and held then it works that way.  Wish I had known that the other day, likely could have gotten the motorhome started.  Live and learn.

I had not seen that anywhere before, found it on a discussion at another site, it may be here too just hadn't seen it.

Click the Resources button above and scroll down to find the list of RV Parts & Salvage places.

Ok, will try.  Going to check at CamperWorld today.

Back
Top Bottom