Smoky's lot

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
A

Albslb2

Smokey- How large in depth are the lots in Pueblo El Mirage.  Son lives about 5 miles from it and I tried the Sunflower up the road but didn't get down the Pueblo.  It sure looks like a great area and the prices aren't any more than the rest of them, I don't think.  At least not much.  I do need a storage area for a 24' enc car hauler.  I haul our car and extra goodies in it.  Sure heck on mileage but then if I can't afford it I'll stay at home.  Also looks like a wonderful Golf course. This past weekend, at the BMX race track up at N Phoenix, Our grdau wonthe 17 - 27 Girls National winter Nation race there.  Also Son was in one of the Balloons Sat AM.  You sure have lots of activities going on out there while I sit and wait for this dang house to sell.  Good Luck and thanks in advance.

Albslb2:

I know it is 50 feet on one side.  Not sure if the other side is 60 or 45.  I have had the plot in my hands several times but every time I try to come here with info I cannot find the plot.  I will check the office on Monday if the plot does not turn up again.  I know I placed a 10 by 14 shed on it this past week and plenty of room left over.  we have the 40 foot motorhome, the Ford Taurus station wagon, and a Western Elegante golf cart in addition to 3 more open 10 foot squares of concrete for patio use.  also three fruit bearing trees (pink grapefruit, orange, and lemon).  Not every lot is this nice so I advise looking around if you are going to sign a contract of 6 months or more.  We held out on our annual contract until we nailed down this lot.  All the lots are large but the landscaping varies from none to lush, and the concrete varies from one 10 foot square pad to multiple pads.  We also like this lot because it is 50 yards from the pool and fitness center.

Sorry for not getting back sooner, I guess I overlooked it.  I have a 37 1/2' MH plus a 24 Enclosed trailer with a auto i/s.  Guess I would have to unload car and then store trailer.  Also looking at the Buckeye area, even tho Pueblo is much nicer and closer to what we want./ Might just visit with you later.

Finally had a chance to look at out plat drawing.  The lot is 55 feet deep and 40 feet wide.  We have room for our 40 foot MH, 10 x 14 wood shed, Taurus station wagon, golf cart, grill, 4 outside chairs, 2 outside tables.  There are 6 adjoining 10x10 concrete pads within our lot, but this varies from lot to lot, we picked one with a lot of concrete.  We have one pink grapefruit tree, one lemon tree and one orange tree which were provided by the Park.  We enjoy having citrus every morning for breakfast.  The Admiral added lots of other plants and cactus.

They do have additional storage for a 24' enclosed car hauler dont' they/

Yes there is a HUGE storage lot.  Don't know what they charge but my impression was that the charges are quite modest.  I

know they have plenty of room because I take my golf cart down there with a golf hitting mat, and can hit down to a 6 iron safely when I practice with my shag bag.  I just go out past the motorhomes in storage and hit away from them into a desert field.  Please do not spread that news around though, as I am the only one in the park who has discovered how to evade the $6 a bucket driving range charge.  Even the park manager drove by in his cart while I was back there and gave me his approval.  :D  I suspect if a whole bumch of people caught on they would make us stop.

Heck it's safe with me.  Might join you.  If my Son Keith Berta, he's real short, comes by, he might try to look you up.  He lives there in Surprise right off 303.  I told him about the place and mentioned what you have told me.  So thanks a bunch.

Back
Top Bottom