Looking for RVers who are from (or visit) Southern Maine

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Taryn

I'm a reporter who's looking for RVers to interview for a southern Maine publication.
The criteria: The RVers must be baby boomers, and should either be from southern Maine, or frequent visitors to southern Maine.
They can either be avid RVers or people who live/work in RVs.

I need to be able to use first and last names, as well as ages.

Any interest, post here or (preferably) email me at [email protected].

Thanks!

Good morning Taryn,
i'm doing similar research on who are RVers and users of RV parks.  Want to discuss?
pam elisa

Since this topic is over a year old and the original poster never returned to look for replies, I wouldn't expect to hear back from them.  You can try the email link below the user name but I wouldn't count on that working either after all this time.

Gary RV Roamer said:
We are currently in northern Maine for most of the summer, if that helps. Arrived in Bar Harbor area on 6/15 and will be departing Bangor on 8/14.

Gary:

As someone who grew up in Caribou I have to say Bar Harbor is a long way from "Northern Maine". :p You are up north when you pass the Hainesville Woods.

You can tell that better in February.

Yeah, Jeff, I figured somebody would pick up on that. But it's less than 100 miles to the Canadian border and Nova Scotia is just across the water from it, so it sure isn't "south" or "central" either.  From the view of a warm weather guy like me, the Maine climate begins to change around Bangor/Ellsworth/Trenton line and it's is noticeable cooler from there  north.  We've spent a lot of time around Camden/Rockport area and even driven back & forth between Bar harbor and Camden on the same day, and we can testify that it a noticeable weather change.

I'll take your word about February - I really don't want to find out first hand!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MtnRV
Back
Top Bottom