Refurbished

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

codgerbill

We just recently had the flooring and furniture replaces in our coach. We took the coach to Elkhart Service & Collision (Part of Blue  Sky RV) in Elkhart Indiana. The technicians from Elkhart Service and Collision installed the new carpeting and tile. We bought the furniture from Brad & Hall (also in Elkhart) and the technicians from Elkhart Service installed them. I must give kudos's to the Technicians at Elkhart Service & Collision for the very professional job they did. The finished product exceeded our expectations and Mike Miller (our Elkhart Service & Collision rep) kept in touch and gave us regular progress reports. The people at Brad & Hall were terrific to deal with too. All in all it a very positive experience. I have included some before and after photos too.

Attachments

• IMG_0063-1.jpg
    IMG_0063-1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 265
  • IMG_0059-1.jpg
    IMG_0059-1.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 185
  • IMG_0060-1.jpg
    IMG_0060-1.jpg
    885.6 KB · Views: 196
  • IMG_0018-1.jpg
    IMG_0018-1.jpg
    981.8 KB · Views: 179
  • IMG_0015-1.jpg
    IMG_0015-1.jpg
    994.3 KB · Views: 189
Ernie,
The flooring is a laminate.  It comes in (I think 36" X 15" squares and interlocks together. They did not leave it free floating but rather cemented it down. . The DW picked out all the colors (Carpet, tile, Furniture, etc).The guys for the most part formerly worked for (I think) country coach for a lot of years. They are a part of Blue Sky RV. and do almost anything regarding RV's.  They have pictures on their website of completely rebuilding a almost burned out shell of a motor home. I looked at the pictures of your work and really liked the quality and the care you take to install it. Unfortunately you are too far away for us. :(  My next project will be the TV and the kitchen counter(as soon as I win the lotto that is...)  ;D

That's beautiful. I love the leather couches, just to pretty. I can tell you, if we ever put new flooring in another one I'm using something like that.  That laminate beat us up getting it in.

I like the tongue and groove products. Sometimes to achieve a real tight fit up against the wall, I have to cut the tongue off or the lower part of the groove. I try not to use any shoe moulding in my work.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeep3501
Back
Top Bottom