picture show from our trip

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mommadana

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y3-aFeo9Jew

This is the picture slide show from our trip, thought some of you might like to see it.  I don't think I can post it in photos but I put it in my trip log.

THANKS!  We had so much fun and are absolutely satisfied with the decision to buy our little RV.  We figured the cost to be $800 total including gas, hookups when we chose them, and any other expense besides our normal food.  Can't beat that for 7 people for a 10 day, 1400 mile vacation.  And, a SLEEPING baby who got used to her little bed in a couple of days rather than screaming at every new move.

I just rewatched the slide show.  My grandpa died a month ago and it made me remember what an awesome time that was to see him and to stay in our own little place instead of bugging them in their own little house.  ;.)

Saw this today for the first time.  Very nice.  I was also very impressed by the Etch-A-Sketch drawing!  That brings back some old memories...

I liked the background music.  Who was it?

The drawing was by my 13 year old daughter.  It was on a mini one and we were all so surprised when she showed it to us.  I'm not sure what the music was, she put it on.  I'll have to ask her. 

Back
Top Bottom