We shall introduce ourselves again....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

markndeb1970

Hello again, I did a "introduce yourself" at the main home page earlier and what to my surprise a ham forum right here in the RV Forum. I am Mark KB9OPW and my wife is Debie KC9SCA (as of last Tuesday evening). We can't wait to really get into this forum and really look around! We are in a newer TT this year and haven't as of yet installed a "shack" in it, but is soon to be.
73's all around!
Mark & Deb

I am new to this forum, so while I am here I'll introduce myself...

My Call Sign is K9ERG. I have been continuously licensed since Sept 1956 (I guess that makes me a real OT).

I retired a few years ago (electronics engineering) and have been full-time RVing for 10+ years - started out in a 20 ft Prowler, moved up to a 25 ft. Coachmen and now am in a 30 ft. Four Winds. I just took delivery a week ago, on the new one so I don't have my antennas mounted yet.

I spent 4.5 years as a camp host at Illinois Beach State Park, near Zion, IL. Surprisingly, at one time, four of us hosts were Hams.

My field of expertise is antennas and I have some rather simple answers to the questions about mounting antennas on  an RV. For some basic antenna theory, read my antenna page at: http://k9erg.tripod.com/theory.htm

Paul - K9ERG

Edit: fixed URL

Welcome, Paul.  Check your URL, it gives a 404 (page not found) error.

I was K9OQL many, many years ago.  I got my original ticket around the same time as you.  Now I'm KD5DRA.

CQ  TT,

You have many great adventures ahead.

I ran TS440 with a Hustler on the ladder for awhile, currently running Ic7000 on dash of Motorhome with an E Z lifter on the back to run antenna up.

Lots of hams around.  Check these folks out:  http://rvsvcnet.wbcci.net/

73, Betsy/Russ
WB3FQH/7  WB3FQI/7

Thanks, that one works.  tripod is better than triod :)

I fixed your URL.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
leblanc77
Back
Top Bottom