News from "The Forest" - DeMars visit the Brincks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary RV_Wizard

Site Team
Paul & Linda DeMars have been visiting at Camp Brinck-in-The-Forest for the past two weeks and we've had a ball. The weather has been gorgeous and Paul & I have been doing numerous projects around the places, removing or trimming trees, putting my fishing boat to sleep for the summer (it get used in the winter months, not summer), and making some improvements.  Had to put a fence across the backyard because we and the neighbors have had some problems with strangers cutting through our yards late at night to reach a street that runs a100 yards behind us. Nancy & Linda have been shopping and doing a lot of girl talk. We've had lunch and dinner at several local establishments and yesterday we took a trip to Cocoa Beach where Paul picked up a mounted replica of a 40 inch redfish he caught shortly before coming to our place.

I bought a portable Sanicon macerator pump and we added an extension to my house sewer line (septic system) over to the side lot where RVs are parked, so Camp Brinck can now boast a sewer dump station. We also mounted a permanent Direct TV dish that visiting Rvs can hook into (the site itself is under thick trees). That  means our RV facilities now include two 30A hook-ups, water, choice of cable or Direct TV, and a dump station. If aren't careful, the county may insist that we get an RV park license!

Sounds like you and Paul were really busy! Sorry I missed you yesterday. I'm sure we'll catch up sometime next week. I hear the Swamp House Grill calling! ;D

Say Hi to Paul and Linda.  We got their emails this morning but haven't had a chance to read them yet.

The only thing we do not have at "Ernie's Campground, plumbing supplies, check cashing, and rent to own rv parts" is a sewer dump. We do have free wifi.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
automedicmobile
Back
Top Bottom