Delivered our new TT yesterday!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ahuster

We bought a 2011 Cougar 29BHS. After several weeks of waiting the dealer delivered it yesterday afternoon. We can't wait to go camping. Our first trip is planned for next weekend so I'm sure we'll have many more questions once we hit the road.

Congratulations.  I'm sure you are going to enjoy that new rig.  The time between now and next weekend will seem to go sooooooo slow as you anticipate that initial camping trip.  When you have questions let us know.

ahuster said:
We bought a 2011 Cougar 29BHS. After several weeks of waiting the dealer delivered it yesterday afternoon. We can't wait to go camping. Our first trip is planned for next weekend so I'm sure we'll have many more questions once we hit the road.
Wow, a 2011... congratulations! We just took possession of our 2010 after waiting 2 months for it. Hope you have as much fun with yours as we will with ours.

I guess the models just changed to 2011 because we were under the impression it would be a 2010. I can only see a couple minor differences.
We're taking it out this weekend for it's maidem voyage. Friday can't get here fast enough!

Back
Top Bottom