Replacing plywood on foldout bed Cub Hybrid

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ed2956

I just purchased my first camper. It's a  used 2004 Cub 160 Hybrid. The plywood on one of the fold out beds is water damaged and gets  moist when it rains. The laminate inside cover is peeling away. It's pretty close to where I might punch a hole through it climbing in the bed. Everything else with the camper is in almost new condition. How hard is it to replace the plywood and stop the leak, doing it myself? It seems that the water is wicking up from the bottom of the fold out where the hinge is. The damage goes up about 25% from the area along the hinge at the bottom. I read somewhere that you can order a new door but I don't have that kind of money to spend right now. Also is the plywood attached to the outer laminate with the logo  and if it is, how do I remove that from the existing plywood without damage? Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
                                                                                                                                                                                        ED

Here is the site where I uploaded the pictures. I hope you can tell from these. 

http://www.shutterfly.com/lightbox/view.sfly?fid=e37ec4db4a6b3cf63315f89dbf2f35f7

Ed

Back
Top Bottom