Winegard Carryout confusion

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

82corvette

I had my sat on over the weekend and was thinking how easy this automatic sat antenna works when the wife turned on the water pump. The sat instantly started to aquire signal but never would till I shut the pump off. I tried tuning on 12 volt lights and it did it again!  I checked the converter voltage and it was12 volts till I turned anything on then it dropped. I checked the battery and it was full, then I checked the date and noticed it wasn't my battery!  It was a 7 year old Continental car battery! Sometime since the first of April someone stole my Interstate deep cycle battery and left an old car battery!  I can't believe they went to the work of installing an old car battery. So tonight I will be putting in another new battery and figuring out a way to secure it. :eek:

That's the first battery theft I've heard of.  Where was the trailer when this happened?

Boy, I was was amazed! I have never lost anything ever especially at home! It was sitting in my driveway and I know it was there April first when I started getting it cleaned up and loaded. I always put the battery in the garage for winter.  Oh well I do have a core battery at least!

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kstoybox
Back
Top Bottom