Continental tires for RVs

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ned

Moderator Emeritus
Continental has a section of their web site for their RV tire applications.  See it here.

I have two on the front of my motor home and have been trying to purchase 4 more but the plant has over 150 on back order of their 245 70R 19.5 HSR1 so I'm going with Goodyear, which is what came on my MH. They still don't look bad but are getting long of tooth, just like me.

My rear tires are due for replacement, so I'll be shopping for a 4 Continental HSR1's this winter.

There are some excellent photos of various types of tire problems in that guide - and an brief explanation of what causes them.

Wish I only needed to replace 4 tires, current tires are almost 7 years old and so I just ordered 8 Bridgestones 295/75R22.5's, and they won't be in for about 4 weeks. The dealer said that they are having a hard time getting tires, as most production is going overseas to the middle East.

RV Roamer said:
My rear tires are due for replacement, so I'll be shopping for a 4 Continental HSR1's this winter.

There are some excellent photos of various types of tire problems in that guide - and an brief explanation of what causes them.

Do you like them better than Michelins?  Por Que?

I like the price  a whole lot better than Michelins. I figure on paying $200 less PER TIRE.  Bridgestone is my other choice - same reason. Both quality tires but priced far below Michelin and Goodyear.

Back
Top Bottom