Salt Lake City Restaurant Recommendation

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Betty Brewer

Moderator Emeritus
Terry and I  stopped in Salt Lake City at the KOA .  Our mission was to visit a sick friend in the  Huntsman Cancer Center.  While he could not join us, he recommended a favorite restaurant he would like for us to visit. 

We did and had a wonderful  meal. 
It is called Vinto
418 east 200 South
SLC, Utah
801 539 9999

www.vinto.com

It is a casual Italian wood fired pizza place.  Very upscale modern with a quiet casual atmosphere.  Wonderful service.  Thin crust pizza and I had  Mozzarella  basil, while Terry had pepperoni mushroom. Nice appetizers. 

Just wanted to share a little tip for any passing through SLC or for those of you who live there.

Betty 

Betty Brewer said:
Terry and I  stopped in Salt Lake City at the KOA .  Our mission was to visit a sick friend in the  Huntsman Cancer Center.  While he could not join us, he recommended a favorite restaurant he would like for us to visit. 

We did and had a wonderful  meal. 
It is called Vinto
418 east 200 South
SLC, Utah
801 539 9999

www.vinto.com

Wish we had known you were here.  We had an ordinary lunch at the Coachman.

Phil

Add Red Iguana to the list. East of KOA very near I-15. Fine Mexican with 6 mole sauces.

Russ

>>Add Red Iguana to the list. East of KOA very near I-15. Fine Mexican with 6 mole sauces.<<

The last time we ate there we almost died of heat exhaustion..... maybe there AC was broken.

Phil & Doris

We didn't contact you as we were only there for one night & didn't know how long we would be visiting with our friend in the hospital.

Edit: Fixed horizontal scroll.

Back
Top Bottom