RV FORUM MOAB RALLY, MAY 8-15, 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
JerArdra said:
Russ,

That's correct depart on the 15th (Arrive 3/8/2011 and Depart 3/15...seven nights).  Ardra and I are glad you'll be at Moab.

JerryF

Jerry I am not going to be coming to the rally in  March!

Betty

RLSharp said:
Party Pooper!  :D

R

Richard,

I do plan on coming to the Moab rally in April,  just not March as dates were stated.  I think Jerry made a typo and I was jerking his chain.

Betty

Jerry says March - Betty says April - I'll be there in May. This is one long, spread out rally :)

Wendy

Wendy said:
Jerry says March - Betty says April - I'll be there in May. This is one long, spread out rally :)

Oh Crap,

I meant to say I will be there in May.  Just checking to see who reads the details.  Thanks Wendy for the correction.

Betty

Couldn't resist jerking your chain, too, Betty  ;D  Whenever the rally is, it'll be lots of fun !

Wendy

Terry A. Brewer said:
Russ

I can get you a site in the new section with a big bolder for decoration.<G>

He's already done that....maybe he can do a tree next year :)

As of May 29, 2010 the attendees are:

ATTENDEES LIST - RV FORUM MOAB RALLY, MAY 8-15, 2011

Brewer (Betty & Terry), site
Bullock (Phil & Doris?), site M-22
FitzGerald (Ardra & Jerry), site M-13
Kuch (Ken & Sheila), site M-19
Lawrence (Wendy & Mike), site R-46
Mahoney (Russ), site
Nesbitt (Mary Ann & Don), site M-30
Sherow (Debby & Randy), site R-54
Weimert (Barb & Frank), site M-14

ArdraF

Ray & Liza are making reservations tomorrow. Liza just checked the forum and found out about this.

BTW Mike & Wendy - We went to GeoWoodstock a couple weeks ago and had a blast.

We are returning to Yellowstone next summer so we just made reservations for Moab. They told Pat they didn't know what the RV forum was but had the names of those that were already registered so, hopefully, we'll be OK. We will arrive on the 8th but will have to depart by the 14th at the latest to get to yellowstone in time.

Looking forward to another great Moab rally!!!

It's been a long time, Jim. Looking forward to seeing you and Pat in Moab.

Wendy

Jim Dick said:
We are returning to Yellowstone next summer so we just made reservations for Moab.
Looking forward to another great Moab rally!

Well now, that you are coming  we just may need to plan another talent show.  Bring your bagpipes.  Will Wally  be able to attend?  He can bring lipstick.  We have had some seriously good times at Moab.  We have almost a year to plan for the festivities.  I am still in touch with the Moab Red Hatters. Maybe a gathering? 
Terry and I spent last Thursday night at Moab.  It  was so crowded we had to boondock so reservations are a good thing. I love Moab and the trails and the hikes and the  restaurants.  Whoo hooo.
Betty

Back
Top Bottom