RV FORUM MOAB RALLY, MAY 8-15, 2011

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Make your reservation and turn up; You and your friends would be welcome at any RV Forum rally.

Sorry, I didn't see much agreement in the thread you linked to; Everyone seemed to have a different idea of where to go. But that's normal when trying to make decisions by committee. A number of rallies among our forum members are the result of someone putting a stake in the ground and inviting others to join them.

Tom

Your so right. Last year with only four rigs it was pretty easy to get them together. This year we were trying to expand and got a lot of what not to do and verry little what to do. I guess it's just easier to nay say than "Git Er Dun". I'm hoping by hooking up with you guys it will put the stake in the ground and folks will join in. I'm not much of a Wagon Master I guess. Anyway thanks for the go ahead. I'll call Mon and get a list of available sites and post it over on the other board.

Dick

Theberrys said:
I'm hoping by hooking up with you guys it will put the stake in the ground and folks will join in. I'm not much of a Wagon Master I guess. Anyway thanks for the go ahead. I'll call Mon and get a list of available sites and post it over on the other board.

Dick,
If folks are going to  join the RVForum rally in Moab  please refer them here and have them sign up on the RVForum page here so we know who to expect and when. Each individual makes their own reservations.  We like to monitor the  plans of our rally members and to know names in advance.  The RV Park at Portal does not have us signed up as a group.  This is due to their cancellation policy for groups.  So just tell them you will be with the RVForum group but know they do not necessarily have us all together in one spot.  We use their pavillion for group gatherings.  Thanks
Betty

Former rally master

Dick,

Also, please do have your other friends come join the RV Forum.  After all, we like to know who people are - just as I'm sure they do.  It's nice to have some kind of introduction beforehand.

Re the "RV Forum group."  Technically Portal RV Park does not even know who/what the RV Forum is.  We are all signing up as individuals.  If you reserve with Portal, please let us know in this thread so I can add your name(s) to the attendees list and your site number if provided.

ArdraF

Gotcha  ;D

Will do.  8)
I just checked over on the other board and at least one other is intrested.

I'll find out tomorrow about space availability and post it over there and ask people to hook up here.

Thanks

Happy to add you to the list!

ATTENDEES LIST - RV FORUM MOAB RALLY, MAY 8-15, 2011

Bertram (Kim & Christi), site
Brewer (Betty & Terry), site
Bullock (Phil & Doris?), site M-16
Dick (Pat & Jim), site M-21
Down (Liza & Ray), site M-20
FitzGerald (Ardra & Jerry), site M-13
Kuch (Sheila & Ken), site M-19
Lawrence (Wendy & Mike), site R-46
Mahoney (Russ), site 5
Nesbitt (Mary Ann & Don), site M-30
Photog (Corinne & Bill), site M-32
Sherow (Debby & Randy), site R-54
Weimert (Barb & Frank), site M-14

Taoshum - You're officially added to the unofficial rally list.  ;)

Bertram (Kim & Christi), site
Brewer (Betty & Terry), site
Ferguson (Colleen & Gary), site R-47
Mahoney (Russ), site 5

Bertram (Kim & Christi), site M-17
Brewer (Betty & Terry), site 4
Ferguson (Coleen & Gary), site R-47
Mahoney (Russ), site 5

Berry (Marilee & Dick), site M-29
Bertram (Christi & Kim), site M-17
Brewer (Betty & Terry), site 4
Ferguson (Coleen & Gary), site R-47
Mahoney (Russ), site 5
Roscoe (Corinne & Bill), site M-32
Wagner (Judy & Mike), site R-55

You've been added!  That's 16 rigs so a good group is gathering.

As the time gets closer, I'll post a list that is arranged by site number to make it easier to see who's next door to you.

ArdraF

Although we have yet to book, Donna and I are still planning on attending.  There are a couple of hurdles we need to clear here, which we expect to know about by the end of the month, then we will book here and likely Hill Country too.  That is, if you westerners can rid yourselves of all that darn bad weather.

Ed

if you westerners can rid yourselves of all that darn bad weather.

HA!  We do keep sending it east too.  Hopefully by then it will be nice and sunny and WARM!

ArdraF

Hi,
We will be there, providing they still have space; should find out in the morning - hoping to exercise the Jeep.
Tx,
Ernie & Tara White

Back
Top Bottom