We are in the Home Stretch!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Gary RV_Wizard

Site Team
After just over 7 months, we just got word our coach will be finished by the end of the week. YEAH!!!!

That puts us smack up against Memorial Day weekend with no reservations anywhere, so we will go to our niece's house near Yorktown, VA and park in her driveway. They have 50A service for us and plenty of room.  That will give us a chance to shake down the repairs in an environment where I have access to a workshop and no restrictions on what I do on the site.

Congratulations Gary & Nancy! Glad you're finally able to hit the road. It's been a long wait.

great news, enjoy the shake down, and  Memorial day weekend. Me Packing, and filling a dumpster. Out of the stick house June 11 at the latest. Full time for at least 6 months. Adventures never end.
Jim

Congratulations, Gary!  ;D

Man, this was an ordeal for everyone. Glad to see you back on the road - so to speak.  8)

Gary and Nancy,

We are thrilled for you.  Seven months is too long but considering all the alternatives I'd say worth the wait.  I'm sure you will give us the  updates on the reliability of the  fixes as you discover them.  Enjoy time with family in  their driveway.

Betty and Terry

Great news, Gary.  You and Nancy should enjoy the weekend and work on the problems next week.

That's great news!  I know it will feel good to get back on the road again...

Great news Gary,  I hope all repairs exceed your expectations and you can immediately start to enjoy the coach and the RV life again.

I'm excited - it's sort of like getting a new one!

Getting ready to go is a big hassle, though, since we won't be coming back to the house until late October. Without the coach here, we have to pack everything we will need into the car (we had removed a lot of our personal gear from the coach) as well as closing up the house for the summer. We were semi-ready, but can't do everything and still live in the house. If the coach were here as usual, we would just move into the coach and still have living quarters while we shut the house down - no sweat.

Gary, are you going to stick near the repair-shop for a day or so before you seriously drive off?

I'll bet you will find a few things that need to be touched up/ repaired.  Hopefully not.

carson FL

Gary and Nancy --

With all the world disasters lately, your good news brightens our day!

Enjoy your first weekend "on the road again".

Have a great "until late October" trip!

Don and Mary Ann

Gary,

We're happy for you.  It seems that the biggest hardship if a MH is crashed is the long time it takes to put it back together.  Happy MH'ing to the two of you.

JerryF

Fair winds Gary.
Just don't take Mike up on any offers of "If your in the area stop by" don't want your coach to get attached.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
traxster
Back
Top Bottom