We are in the Home Stretch!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I had a feeling taking time off yesterday would provide you with the call you wanted. ;D Take your time and enjoy the weekend.

I'm so glad you guys are getting your coach back. But I just wonder what would have happened if you had been full-timers...where would you live for 7 months? Does insurance cover temporary housing like it would if your house burned down? Just something I think I'd like to know.

Wendy

Back in the saddle again!  Great news, Gary!  Brake a leg!  :p

But I just wonder what would have happened if you had been  full-timers...where would you live for 7 months? Does insurance cover  temporary housing like it would if your house burned down? Just  something I think I'd like to know.
Good question, Wendy. My policy (National Interstate) does not specifically address that, so probably not. What my policy does say is that it will cover reasonable hotel expenses to get me back "home", but no food or other travel expense. Not clear what they would decide if I didn't have a home!  We did not have the Fulltimer coverage in effect for the last two years since we haven't been on the road much. Not sure what difference that would make, if any.

I think you would be wise to question your agent closely on that question and record his responses as well as name, date and time.

are you going to stick near the repair-shop for a day or so before you  seriously drive off?

I had planned to and the shop has hook-ups available, but we ran smack into the Memorial Day weekend. Did not feel like sitting in  the shop yard for 4 days, so will stay just overnight and then drive 300 miles to visit family in Virginia. Will be coming back to NC after that, so can return to the shop if needed. Little things I will likely just fix myself.

Good for you!  Living in an RV on a driveway is better than no RV time at all.  Glad you are getting your "home" back.

We spent the night in the coach and everything appears fine. It LOOKS terrific - Mike's Collision (Wilmington, NC) did a really fine job and they are great to work with as well.

RV Roamer said:
We spent the night in the coach and everything appears fine. It LOOKS terrific - Mike's Collision (Wilmington, NC) did a really fine job and they are great to work with as well.

WooHoo!!!  Outstanding.  Perhaps you could put a review of the place here.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom