RV Forum Wildflower Scramble (April 2011) in Texas Hill Country

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi all:    Here is the list as of today, 3-7-11 for rally attendance.

Confirmed list as of 3-7-11

Ron & Shirley Marabito  (Rally Masters)
            Kerry & Beth Mathews
            George & Lucy Akers
            Dave & Jeannette Reavis
            Ed & Lois Lander
            Joe & Cricket Lacey
            Mike & Pam (Last name please)
            Kim & Christi Bertram
            Terry & Betty Brewer
            Fred & Daisy Thomas
            Ernie & Tara White
Mike & Deanna Muir (Sunset only)
Joe & Kathy Akins (Sunset only)
            Jim & Tarry Johnson
Ned & Lorna Reiter (Sunset only)
            Larry & Mary Ann Nussbaumer

Possibles:
            Seilerbird
            Ed & Donna Gorber (Canadian)
            Ken Rasure
            Cheryl B

Ron.
Just wanted to drop you a line and let you know we made reservations for both places today. We look forward to meeting everyone.

Chip and Janette Borkowski

Hi all:  Just got word that the Lacey's have cancelled because of health issues.  They will be missed, but as you have noticed, we picked up another couple today. I'll update the list later today.

Ron

O.K. you guys.  Those of you coming to the rally, let's talk it up and get a few more folks to attend.  This is going to be a grand rally with plenty to do.

Here is the current update (I think)  If you haven't made your reservations at both campgrounds, please do so.

Good scenery, good food, good activities and great commoroderie.

Attachments

• Wildflower Scramble 2011 (Participants).doc
    24 KB · Views: 26
Ron,

I've Tweeted about this rally. You can follow us at @rvforum

Last call for attending the Wildflower Rally.    Cutoff for reservations at Sunset Point is March 23, 2011.    Sure like to see a few more folks show up, but we have a good group and we are going to have a ball.  Betty Brewer has promised a surprise game of some sort.  She always comes through.

Wildflower viewing, hiking, good food, historical places to visit, wine tasting.  You name it and we can have it.

Ron & Shirley Marabito

Ron from Big D said:
      Betty Brewer has promised a surprise game of some sort.  She always comes through.   

Ron and all,

It is the "Betty and Lucy"  team this time!  Yep we'll do something to get a laugh or  two.  Laughter keeps us young.
Betty

Betty Brewer said:
It is the "Betty and Lucy"  team this time!  Yep we'll do something to get a laugh or  two.  Laughter keeps us young.

If only we were still traveling.  :(  The Betty and Lucy team would be well worth the drive to Texas!!  As an encore, George could give everyone a roping lesson on his faux bull.  ;D

Margi

Dave and Jeanette will only be attending the portion at Marble Falls.

Looking forward to seeing everyone there.
Dave

Ned:  I will be posting a schedule soon.  Some of the activities will be optional and overlap with others in order to give choices.

Ron

Well, we were finally able to make some plans and have made reservations at both places for the duration of the rally.  Really looking forward to seeing you all there!

Don and Mary Ann Nesbitt

seilerbird said:
I will be attending. I am a musician, I play guitar and I am hoping some other musicians will be there so we can jam. I will also be available for any photography questions. Hopefully we can organize a few photo hikes. Sounds wonderful and I am really looking forward to seeing everyone.
Looks like I will not be attending the rally this year.

We will be sorry not to see you again, Tom.

Betty gives me too much credit. She is the creative genius behind the entertainment. I just provide props.

O.K. Group:  At the first part of the rally at Sunset, one of the activities planned is a boat ride (Texas Vanishing River Cruise).  It is scheduled for April 16th.  Cost normal is $13.80 per person.  If we have more than 20, the price drops to $12.75 with tax.  This is a very pleasant trip, where you can see a great little waterfall, maybe so Eagles that have not yet moved on, other birds, wildlife and just great scenery.

Please email me at:  [email protected] to let me know ASAP if you want to participate.

Here is the latest list of attendees as of today.

Confirmed list as of 3-22-11

Ron & Shirley Marabito  (Rally Masters)
            Kerry & Beth Mathews
            George & Lucy Akers
            Dave & Jeannette Reavis (Sunset only)
            Ed & Lois Lander
            Mike & Pam (Last name please)
            Kim & Christi Bertram
            Terry & Betty Brewer
            Fred & Daisy Thomas
            Ernie & Tara White
Mike & Deanna Muir (Sunset only)
Joe & Kathy Akins (Sunset only)
            Jim & Tarry Johnson
Ned & Lorna Reiter (Sunset only)
            Larry & Mary Ann Nussbaumer
            Chip & Janette Borkowswki
            Don & Mary Ann Nesbitt

Possibles:

Ed & Donna Gorber (Canadian)
            Ken Rasure
            Cheryl B

I will post the tentative schedule of events for the first five days later today.

Ron

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom