RV Forum Wildflower Scramble (April 2011) in Texas Hill Country

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thank you again Ron & Shirley. You will have to go far to improve on this year's rally but we look forward to next year. We're already planning on some side trips to make on the way - maybe up through Ruidoso and Carlsbad as the others did on the way home.

George is even considering that we may need a coach again!!! We'll see. Any suggestions welcome.

We stayed in Sierra Blanca on the way home. Our first Passport park and George says he will not let me pick the next park! It was new many, many years ago, with dirt spaces and a box for putting your money envelope. No one around and the restaurant on premises closed. Was not so bad for parking exept for the hill on the highway on one side and the train crossing on the other. We won't stay there next year!

Ron,
Please register my vote for some activities in the Austin Area next year. (I'm confident that with your influence, you can alleviate the traffic problems!).
Again, thanks for everything.
Ernie

Lucy:  I wish you would have asked about Sierra Blanca.  I would have steered you away.    Don:  I will do my best on the traffic and activities.

We were going to stop at Balmorhea but it was too close as was Van Horn. it was OK for a night at $18. I never heard the trains!

Back
Top Bottom