RV Forum Wildflower Scramble (April 2011) in Texas Hill Country

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ron, my wife and I just made our reservations for Sunset Point Lakeview Resort. We will be returning from our first ever extended trip (3 months on the road) and thought it would be fun to attend our first rally and get a chance to meet other forum members. We will arrive on the 13th.

Thanks, Mike & Pam

Ron,

Christi and I have added this rally to our calendar, the first we will be able to attend, since we are on the wrong coast for the winter. We have a loose commitment from the Ken Rasures, who got us in this delightful mess,  to join us there, so this should be lots of fun. Surely we will wear out the digital cameras.

We stayed at Buckhorn Lake on the way out to New Mexico in August and loved it, and are staying at Sunset Point tomorrow and Thursday on the way back to Baton Rouge.

We look forward to meeting all the people we have met on the forum and at the virtual campfire.

Put us in the game, coach.

Kim & Christi Bertram

We just rolled into Sunset Point and it is a beautiful setting. Now if I could have just gotten one of the point spaces, I would be in like Skippy.

High marks for both venues!

Should be a great time! Thanks for "rallying" us!

Ron,

We have just registered at both for the Rally in  April.  There will be myself (Dave), my wife (Carol) and my S
IL (Kathy - Carol's twin sister).  None of us have been to a rally before and are really looking forward to it.

Thanks for all your work setting this up.

Please include us in your list.

Ron:

Fred and I just made our reservations for both rallies.  Hope to see many old friends, and meet some new ones. 

Daisy

O.K. Gang:  Looks like things are shaping up for our Wildflower Scramble.  Here is the current confirmed list:

Ron & Shirley Marabito  (Rally Masters)
            Kerry & Beth Mathews
            George & Lucy Akers
            Dave & Jeannette Reavis
            Ed & Lois Lander
            Joe & Cricket Lacey
            Mike & Pam (Last name please)
            Kim & Christi Bertram
            Dave & Carol (Last name please) plus Kathy

Possibles:
            Seilerbird
            Gary & Nancy Brink
            Ed & Donna (Last name please) Canadian
            Ernie & Tara (Last name please)
            Ken Rasure
            Jim & Pat Dick
            Cheryl B

Try not to wait till the last minute.  As we get closer, it will be difficult if not impossible to increase our site allotment.

I will start solidifying the daily schedules soon.  If you have some major activities in the list of possibles, then please send me an email and tell about them.

Ron it is my year to plan what we do and I am calling the Parks in the morning to join in the Texas Rallies.  Then we will move  on  to Utah for the Moab  rally.  Who says you can't have it all in life?

Betty and Terry Brewer

Good morning Ron, our last name is Gorber, and I'd say it is a likely, not just a possibility.  We are looking forward to meeting some un-met Framily, and to renew some old friends.  But Terry, I think we'll pass on any off-roading.

Ed

Thanks for joining us in Texas Betty.  You will put the crown on the event as you always do.  Ed, thanks for putting a last name to the list.  Larry and Mary Ann, I sure hope you end up joining us.

Shirley and I are looking forward to the rally.

As far as I know there isn't any off-roading in the Hill Country of Texas.

That is true Lorna, but there are some very interesting drives and a few interesting hikes.  How many of you attending wish to hike some?

Terry and Betty Brewer have made their reservations and we are fair weather hikers!

BB

Ed

>>But Terry, I think we'll pass on any off-roading.<<

But you have experience behind you now.<G>

Ron:

Don't see our names on the list..... :'(

Daisy and Fred

Back
Top Bottom