Am I ready?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

adun015

For some of you have followed my exploits over the last 18 months or so. I think ( once again ) I am ready to embark on a vacation. We plan to leave Saturday the 5th traveling the first leg from Roxboro, NC to Abingdon, Va. This should be some where around 4 hours give or take and will get us across the Blue Ridge Parkway with an easier climb. After a couple of days in Va. we will be traveling down 81 to 40 and on to Pigeon Forge, TN. a little less than 3 hours. Plan to stay there for the remainder of the week and week-end and start back on Monday the 14th. Around 6 hours apx. travel time. I left myself a little time on the return trip as I don't have to be back to work until Wednesday just in case. We have planned to do some trout fishing, visit some area caverens and have some nice leisure time to enjoy the fruits of mine & the DW's labors.

Have a GREAT adventure!  Enjoy the views for us too, as we have loved to travel through that area going to New England.  It's beautiful territory.  Explore all you can, but be safe.

Daisy

Back
Top Bottom