Roscoe the Camping Dog

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WeatherWunder

Just thought I would post a photo of our dog Roscoe.  He LOVES to camp.  I think he really believes the RV is his!

Attachments

• Pawnee May 19-22 015.JPG
    Pawnee May 19-22 015.JPG
    499.2 KB · Views: 106
Weatherw.  Can't remember your first name..

Neat pix. I think he/she is trying to tell you something..."When am I getting my T-bone steak" ?

What breed is it? We had a ****-Tsu.(sp).same face. Ours was black and white, we called him Panda.  RIP..

carson FL

Carson -

My first name is Jeff.  I usually put that at the end of my posts, must have got lazy this time.

Roscoe is a 7 year old Pekingese.  Is does kinda have that look on his face!  He is a great dog, and joy to camp and travel with. 

Thank you, Jeff.  Ours was 30 lbs when he went dog heaven.  big for a 17 year old.

carson

Our dogs "Boondoggle" (Shih Tzu) and "Gypsy" (dachshund) absolutely love to go camping (well..., RVing).  When we start loading the 5th wheel everybody gets excited and they want to make sure that we don't forget them.  Boris (white cat) was not excited, but didn't mind going and liked to be with his people.  (Unfortunately Boris died of old age a while back.)  We miss him and have since adopted a loveable kitty (Emmy) from a shelter who likes being with her people, but isn't too cray about travel.  :)

Attachments

• Boondoggle, Gypsy & Boris 9 Jul 07.jpg
    Boondoggle, Gypsy & Boris 9 Jul 07.jpg
    770.9 KB · Views: 40
WeatherWunder said:
Just thought I would post a photo of our dog Roscoe.  He LOVES to camp.  I think he really believes the RV is his!

Great pic of Roscoe, Jeff. Thank you for posting.

Your dogs name reminded me of a great experience I had about 5/6 years ago in Hemstead, TX -- about a dog named Roscoe and his best friend, Maggie.

HERE is a set of images I posted to my Flickr albums that describes the two of them. I have posted the story of their friendship under the Opening pic of Maggie.

You can click each thumbnail for a better view -- or click the Slideshow button to view that way.

My wife says I have more pictures of Roscoe than I do her........I think she is right.

Attachments

• Camping 001.JPG
    Camping 001.JPG
    752.9 KB · Views: 28
It would be nice to have dogs that only take up a tiny portion of any piece of furniture.  We don't have that...

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/_ER6ecQ-bmUU/TABPYXznQII/AAAAAAAAAT8/5eqQgPyc0J0/s1600/DSCN0121%5B1%5D.JPG

WeatherWunder said:
My wife says I have more pictures of Roscoe than I do her........I think she is right.

I have more photos of Condor #33 than most people do of their grandchildren ;D ;D ;D

WeatherWunder said:
Bill - Beautiful Dogs!

Thanks.

I hope they're not vain.  They're currently 1/3 shaved (pants) with the next 2/3 coming soon.  They love the buzzcut for the summer and with the amount of time they'll be spending in the back of the truck, I'm sure they'll appreciate the air directly on them.  I know what they say about natural temp regulation of fur blah blah blah.  And then I know what I see.  They're so happy when they get buzzed and run around like squirrels on caffeine.  Happy dogs...ridiculous wet rat looking dogs, but happy dogs.  :)

Hi

We have Frankie, a Pyranese Mountain dog. He takes up a lot of space but loves the RV as it's the only vehicle he can fit in! Plus he loves the adventures of the trips.

Big, but gentle and loves children.

;D

Attachments

• Frankie RV.jpg
    Frankie RV.jpg
    203.1 KB · Views: 32
Allow me to introduce Lady Faith Finness, a Black & Tan Cavalier King Charles Spaniel. She challenges you humans to lick your nose like that.  ;D

Regards

SuperMike

Attachments

• P1000942 (500 x 375).jpg
    P1000942 (500 x 375).jpg
    352.1 KB · Views: 27
  • DSCF0754 (600 x 450).jpg
    DSCF0754 (600 x 450).jpg
    350.1 KB · Views: 19

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads