2004 Timberland Cody -- Good deal?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elk Oil

I was looking at a 2004 Timberland Cody 285RLS today at the dealership.  From what I could tell, it was in pretty nice condition -- no obvious problems.  The body was in great shape, no dings, dents or issues.  The body appeared well sealed and the roof was in fine shape.  The interior was impeccable.  They're asking $13,500, which would include installing a hitch in my truck, two new batteries and giving it the once-over.

Not knowing how this compares to other deals, I was hoping for opinions.  We looked at some other units, and none of them seemed nearly as nice and they were all more expensive.

Anyone?

Thanks for your insight.

Here is one measure: The NADA RV Price Guide says retail value ranges from $9730-$11,270. That's based on typical depreciation, so actual prices in a given region may differ.  The 5W hitch maybe adds $1000 to the price of the trailer.  I'd be negotiating for a lower price if I could.  RVs are usually discounted and it sounds as though you have no trade-in, which ought to get you a better price.

www.nadaguides.com

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom