Anyone cancelling a reservation to Fishing Bridge in Yellowstone 6/20-21 & 23?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

homeskewlin

We started planning our trip just two weeks ago. I had a surgery that went bad two years ago so our RV has sat unused. This will be our first trip since the surgery. I am still disabled but am trying to make the best of it. (I can walk now!)  I have been calling every day, twice a day, and sometimes three times a day for a reservation. So far I have June 22, and June 24-25 booked.  I still need June 20, 21, & 23......  I have a 40 foot RV and a 2dr jeep toad.  If anyone knows they are going to cancel I'd appreciate the approx time you are calling to cancel so I can call and snatch up the reservation!!! There is no waiting list, it is just first come first serve.

Also, I can walk for awhile on mostly flat ground, but I do have an electric cart.  Anyone know of any paths I should avoid. Obviously dirt trails are out. Are the the trails around Old Faithful ok for an electric cart/wheelchair? 

The walking trails around Old Faithful are mostly boardwalk and/or cement.  You should be fine in an electric cart/wheel chair. 

If you can't find someone who is going to cancel their reservations, you might want to think about going to Grizzly RV park in West Yellowstone and stay the other days.  That would give you some time at both ends of the park.  Grizzly RV is wheel chair accessible and close to down town so you could easily get around.

Marsha~

That sounds like a great idea Marsha, thanks for the advise.  I will get online and check that out.
In the mean time, I will continue to call and check for an opening at Fishing Bridge.  :)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Davidomero
Back
Top Bottom