RV Parks or Mobile Home Parks near Ft. Lauderdale, Florida

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

neillybop

I am traveling to South Florida next week (11/27/05) to help out with Hurricane Wilma insurance claims. I was hoping to get some leads of RV Parks or Mobile Home Parks that have spaces available- many that I have called recently have been damaged after the hurricane and/or are all booked up. Any ideas or leads are much appreciated. thanks.

Though we are located in East Central Florida, I don;t have first hand experience with RV parks in the Lauderdale area.? Many are occupied by seasonal residents in that area.? ?There is one park I recall situated off the exit of I 95 in Hollywood.? I'll check to get the name or at least a location.? Give me a day or so, and I'll get back here with it.

Several of our Forum members do have experience with South Fla, so check back often for updates.

In the meantime check out the online Woodalls Directory? ?It's free and pretty good.? ?Do you have a Trailer Life Directory at your disposal?

neillybop said:
I am traveling to South Florida next week (11/27/05) to help out with Hurricane Wilma insurance claims. I was hoping to get some leads of RV Parks or Mobile Home Parks that have spaces available- many that I have called recently have been damaged after the hurricane and/or are all booked up. Any ideas or leads are much appreciated. thanks.

Howdy, Neillybop.

I know that you will have a difficult time finding space available from West Palm Beach down to Miami due to other people involved with hurricane matters and Snowbirds. Check out this URL for camping in Florida: www.floridacamping.org. Inquire at Seminole Park in Hollywood. It is located on SR 7(AKA US 441): telephone is 954-987-6961. www.seminolepark.com. Also Yacht Haven Park and Marina; 800-581-2322; www.yachthavenpark.com. Hope the phone numbers are good as some of my info sources are from 2 years ago. Good luck and safe travels.

Regards,
Liz

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RoyL57
Back
Top Bottom