Replace canvass?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

New Guy 2010

I don't mean to ask so many questions. Just looking for direction. Has anyone ever replaced canvass on a popup? I have seen a couple what I think are good deals with canvass issues. According to them replacement canvass is $750. Easy job or not?

Here's a place to check prices    Canvas Replacements S.H. 2419 Hwy 98 Loyal, WI 54446 (715) 255-9332 Canvas replacements for any type of RV.
It's from a list I've had for awhile from a RV salvage yard and used parts. Don't know anything about them.

I Replaced the canvas on a starcraft years ago and it was pretty easy. The canvas on that one had piping sewn into it, so the old one would slide out and the new one went back into place. The only difficult part was that the top edgeds had to be folded over and pushed into a u-shaped track and held in place with small L-shaped brackets. It was like working a tire on a rim. I suggest having a helper, because the canvas is a bit bulky.

New Guy 2010 said:
I don't mean to ask so many questions. Just looking for direction. Has anyone ever replaced canvass on a popup? I have seen a couple what I think are good deals with canvass issues. According to them replacement canvass is $750. Easy job or not?

Hi , I have a tech data file from jayco that i can send you
if you want on how to install a new tent .Email me and i will
send it to you . It is to large to post on this  post .

It said 2.5 hours for install but i bet thats for a guy that does it
every day. I paid 868.00 for mine from the factory to my door.
I will post any problems i run in to during instalation.

Starman

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Asteg1000
Back
Top Bottom