Fishing in California

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

stonesfan

For those of you who Fish in the Great State of California, I have a wonderful Resource to help you not only Catch More Fish, but also meet some of the Nicest People around!
Imhooked. com has to be one of the most informative Fishing Sites around. I've been a long time reader and wouldn't think of planning a trip without first checking in to see
what Lakes or Streams are producing a Good Bite. Lots of Great information and helpful folks. I recommend anyone interested in Fishing and meeting people to have a look.....

Thank you & Good Fishing

Bruce

Gosh, read 59 times and no Reply, I'm guessing not many Fisherperson's out there........................................................................................... ::)

Bruce

Plenty of fisherpeople here, some currently on the water, but I guess that none of us realized you were looking for a response.

We are currently chasing fish for the next 2 months in Montana and Wyoming. Some average days and some better days. Basically still nymphing. The hatches seem to finally coming in for dry fly fishing.

Mariekie

Wish we were there with you and the Lassens  :(

Carson, as soon as I find a suitable Picture of Keith Richards I'll Post it up.................................................................... ;D

Bruce aka ( Stones Fan )

PancakeBill, good for you, I would love to be there with you, but still have a few more months till Retirement, then Watch Out Fish................................... 8)

Bruce

Back
Top Bottom