Mini Rally Levis Quebec

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Hfx_Cdn

Once again we unexpectedly met Framily at an RV ark on the road.  HPYKMPR (Alan and Bonnie) on their way to summer in NS arrived at an RV park in Levis QC where we were set up.  Luckily Alan noticed a posting of mine and he posted his site number.  Much the same as with Russ, we were within sight of each other, so we met and spoke in the morning before heading our separate directions.

Attachments

• Levis.jpg
    Levis.jpg
    334.4 KB · Views: 38
Thanks for posting the picture .Bonnie and I were glad you and Donna came to find us and we really enjoyed the visit with you both. You are the first forum member that we have had the opportunity to meet and are looking forward to meeting many more ..We are now in Bridgetown, Nova Scotia after having just spent a week at Fox Mountain and attending the Fox Mountain Bluegrass festival. For anyone who likes Bluegrass music I highly recommend attending a festival.It had been 24 years since I have had the opportunity and I think it was great.Thanks Alan

FWIW, Alan and Bonnie summer in one of the prettiest areas in North America, the South Shore of Nova Scotia.  They are near both Mahone Bay and Lunenburg, the latter is a UNESCO Heritage location.  Donna and I shouldn't be the only framily to have the pleasure of meeting them, so make a poin to say hello to them if you come east.
    Alan, I likely will be out mackerel fishing out on Mahone Bay over the next week with some friends.  I understand they are running good.

Ed

Across the peninsula is Peggy's Cove and the nearby King Neptune CG, my favorite NS CG.

Lunenberg has a superb fisheries museum.

Back
Top Bottom