no water pressure

The friendliest place on the web for anyone with an RV or an interest in RVing!
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

2KViggen

Our 08 Bounder which has spent 8-9 months in the shop the 13 months that we owned it just developed a new issue after it's last visit to the dealership.  Prior to last service the ice maker would make about 1/5th the tray of ice & then fill the ice maker & that side of the freezer up with water & e also had the vac-u-flush stay on constantly.  Dealership put new ice maker in the RV & put a new gasket on the toilet which was suppose to fix the vac-u-flush thingy from turning on all the time.  So we pick the RV up & went for a short trip last weekend.  The toilet still stays on but it's not as bad as before, stays on maybe 5 minutes a hr now.  Then there's the water pressure, I had the RV hooked up to water at the site & I would get power for a second then it would dribble out...... & it didn't matter if the pump was on or off.  I then filled the tank 2/3 full of water & it was worse, even less water would come out.  We did hear the pump turn on & I think a few times at night it also kicked on.

any ideas?

Bummer.

Check for a closed valve or clogged strainer, and try gently smacking the check valves and regulator upside the head a few times to see if they're stuck.

Next to my hose connection is a lever, city water, fill tank.  My motor will run in the fill tank mode but you barely get a dribble.  Mine has to be in the city water mode for the pump to pump water from the holding tank.

This may not apply to your unit.  However, work your lever back and forth to test it.

Do you have an accumulator on your pump, it may have a hole in it.

Russ

Sorry to hear you are having so many trials withyourBounder. They are normally a very solid coach.

Does your Bounder have an inline water filter? Could be clogged up with sand or whatever.

Check the water fill valve, as crosscountry said. Must be in the "City" or "Use' position rather than "Fill".

Are you close enough to drive to Decatur, IN, to the factory service center? I'll bet they could get this stuff straightened out. Your dealer doesn't sound real competent.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dmac3003
Back
Top Bottom